Deadline to apply – Friday 15th September
Zephyr’s is looking for a Chair of our Board of Trustees – to join us in September and take over the role from October 2023, for a period of at least 3 years.
As our Zephyr’s Chair you will:
* Be responsible for holding everyone involved to account; Managing Director, Trustees and others.
* Help us hold tight to our mission and vision by providing inclusive and honest leadership, making sure we all fulfil our duties and responsibilities, for the effective governance of Zephyr’s, and so that we all do the best we can to support our beneficiaries.
* Ensure that our Trustees Board works well as a unit and closely with volunteers and staff to enable our charity to achieve our objectives, under clear and strategic direction.
* Oversee, alongside our board – finances, policies, and systems for working – helping to mitigate against, or manage any risks or challenges, while ensuring we run in affectively, and happily.
* Be an ambassador for Zephyr’s; an emotive and powerful voice for our purposes, our story, our growth and our future!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed Application form, indicating your interest in becoming our Chair.
We will contact all who show interest in this role, and arrange for an informal interview and conversation. Do please feel welcome and encouraged to reach out to ask any questions or find out more, our Managing Director Carly will be more than happy to chat to you.