Setting up a fundraiser on JustGiving – a step-by-step guide!
1. First, create a JustGiving account/login if you don’t have one. This is really easy to do! Go to the JustGiving website and click on ‘sign up’ which will be in the top right hand corner of the page. Or, click here to go straight to the sign-up page.
2. Next go to this link: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/zephyrsfirewalk and click on the orange “Start Fundraising” button.
3. From here follow the instructions from JustGiving to complete the details. If you wish to, you can include your connection to Zephyr’s, why you want to support the charity, and what it means to you and your family/those taking part. Please note, giving your personal motivations can be a really powerful way of encouraging people to support you, but only share as much as you are comfortable sharing.
4. Once your fundraising page is all set up, you can share your campaign using the links provided. You can share this via social media, send out an email campaign, or even just send to your friends via Whatsapp or iMessage. There is a JustGiving app that you can download if that feels easier for you.
5. If you can, tag Zephyr’s when sharing so we can also share your journey. Our handles are:
Thank you for your ongoing support and for fundraising for Zephyr’s. Your help makes such a difference!