Zephyr’s provides support, training and resources for healthcare professionals working within family bereavement services in Nottinghamshire. We understand that supporting healthcare staff is an essential part of Zephyr’s ethos and approach. We provide bi monthly meetings to update on our activity, as well as training sessions and an open door approach sharing experiences and conversations.
Zephyr’s Bi- Monthly Catch ups for Staff and Healthcare Professionals
These sessions take place on MS Teams from 10am – 11am on the second Thursday of every other month. Led by Carly, this update is a chance for attendees to catch up on the latest news of Zephyr’s services and support, to ask any questions, to share and listen. If you sign up and then can’t attend, you will still receive notes and all the latest information and dates in a follow-up email. These sessions may be ideal if your professional work brings you into contact with people in Nottingham or Nottinghamshire who you think might benefit from our support. They enable you to stay in the loop with our support offers for bereaved families.
Starting again from the the 11th January 2024, and running on the second Thursday of every other month.
We can offer support for anyone working within:
– The children’s hospital
– Early pregnancy support and foetal care
– Maternity or neonatal units
– Community midwifery
– Healthcare home visitors
– GP’s and doctors
– Staff working in mental health support services
– Chaplaincy, spiritual and pastoral care
– Trainees eg. midwives and nurses, counsellors etc.
Our aims are to ensure healthcare staff:
– Are confident in recommending what other support services are available to bereaved families
– Are able to access opportunities for their own learning and reflections
– Are supported by us in such a way that it helps them better support others
– Are part of an open conversation with us to help strengthen their support network and resources
Each meeting is around 45 minutes of Zephyr’s news and updates, with 15 minutes or so for any questions or thoughts at the end. Please use the form below to join our contact list.
We periodically offer Zoom training session specific to staff wanting to know more about supporting families through pregnancy and baby loss. We do not currently have a date booked in for the next session. A PDF can be downloaded here for further information on previous training sessions and their content.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest for attending these events.